All About Acrylic Nails
There has been a time where you wanted to attend an event with extra attractive nails so you can consider getting acrylic nails.
Make sure that you get them done at a salon. Acrylic nails are not something that can easily be done at home.
Pros and Because of Acrylic Nails
Acrylic extensions are suitable for women that have brittle and weak nails.
Acrylics are good for women who have a bad habit of chewing their nails. It helps ward off the unwanted habit and heals the damaged area.
Acrylic nails have been around longer than their counterparts so most nail technicians have a lot of experience on how to apply and remove these nails.
Acrylic nails are cheaper than their counterparts and lighter on the wallet.
The primary benefit of acrylic nails is if one of them breaks, it can be fixed at home by using the right tools.
They last longer than gel nails.
They can damage your natural nail underneath and it can be hard to grow out your nails with acrylic over them. A damaged nail is a breeding ground for fungus and bacteria.
Acrylic nails are artificial enhancements so they present a fake look. You would need a good technician to apply acrylics as close to your natural ones.
Application of acrylic nails involves the use of strong chemicals and formation of fumes. Some women have allergies to these substances.
You need to refill every month, which is an extra expense.
Secrets of applying acrylic nails
1. First of all, you have to prepare your nails. If you want to get the brilliant result, then your nails should be clean and have a smooth base that will help acrylic material go on better and last longer. So don't forget to take off your nail polish and prepare your cuticles.
2. The second thing that you have to do is to trim and file your nails. So pay attention to the minimal length and smoothness of your nails, it will be a great base for the nail extension.
3. Don't forget about nail buffing. This easy procedure will make your nails a little bit rough and the acrylic will stick to them much easier.
4. The next step that will close you to the perfect nails is to apply nail primer. It is used to remove unnecessary moisture and oils from your nails. First, clean your nails with acetone wipe and then you can apply nail primer. You have to know that some primers can contain methacrylic acid, which may burn. So try to use them carefully or choose acid-free primers as an alternative.
5.On this stage, you can start the application of the tips. They should be filed according to your nails and then applied to your real nails with the glue without touching your skin. Then you can change their length and form as you wish.
6. The next thing you have to do is to prepare the acrylic material. You have to pour the acrylic liquid into the container as well as the powder. The room should have good ventilation as the fumes are strong during this procedure.
7. Now you have to pick up the material with the brush. The manicure master will dip the brush into the liquid, there should not be any bubbles. The excess liquid should be wiped on the way out on the side of the container. This will help to avoid dripping. Then the brush is dipped into the powder and you get ready beads that can be spread onto the nail.
8. Now you can apply the material. The main thing is to avoid the cuticles and to create a smooth cover so that conversion between the tip in your nails would look natural and smooth. You can apply more than one layer to create a perfect finish.
9. It's time to dry your nails. It can take about 10-15 minutes. Then you have to file sharp edges and buff your nails to get a smooth look.
10. Finish your look with amazing nail art, the base for it is ready!